From all kitchen appliances microwave oven gained our love immediately! It is a technological miracle. Well, of course everybody love it! You can reheat food, cook dishes and defrost meat. Now not many people can live without it. And even most small fast food restaurants can not work without a microwave oven. But is there a possibility that this oven can harm our body. Are microwaves a benign bastion of convenience or a sinister contributor to biological and nutritional damage? A growing percentage of people are now heeding the advice of holistic health experts and disposing of their microwaves due to the dangers of microwaved food. Regardless of where you stand, humans are the only animals on the planet who destroy the nutritional value of their food before eating it, and the use of microwaves is no exception.
Positive features of microwave oven
Those who daily use the microwave oven will definitely say that it provides us with a quick and convenient way to cook. This is the main advantage. You will literally need 1-2 minutes to warm soup or meat. If we use a simple electronic oven to do the same procedure, it will take 2-3 times more time.
In a microwave oven we can bake fish and meat without fat, without using oil. This is very useful for patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract or those who keep the diet.
As re-heating or cooking process takes less time, the vitamins contained in the products remain. For example, when cooking on the ordinary electric oven the products loose 40-60% of vitamin C and when cooking in microwave oven the lost reaches 25% only!
Negative features of the microwave oven
No matter how perfect microwave oven can be, there are bad points in its work. Compare food re-heated in a microwave oven and food cooked in the ordinary oven. You will notice that dishes cooked in the ordinary oven are more delicious.
Being reheated in the microwave oven, food changes its structure. For example, in 1991 in the United States a nurse at the hospital heated donor blood, as a result, the patient died. Also it is not recommended to reheat breast milk in the microwave oven. For these purposes it is better to use a water bath or electric oven.
Not all plates and dishes can be used to warm food in the microwave oven. It is forbidden to use dishes made of metal, porcelain dishes with a “golden edging” cut-glass ware. In fact the best choice is dishes specially made for microwave ovens.
It turns out, that a microwave oven has a used-by date, as any other device. The main damage can be caused by electromagnetic radiation, but this is possible only if the oven is broken. Microwave radiation occurs only when the oven is plugged in. Consequently, if there is no leak of radiation, there is no harmful effect on the body.
How to know if your microwave oven works well
There is a test for the validity of a microwave oven. You need to put a cell phone on a plate in microwave oven, BUT DO NOT SWITCH ON THE OVEN! Make a call on this cellphone which is in the microwave oven. If you hear that the cellphone is out of service, so you can use your microwave oven. And if you hear a ringing tone in the oven, it means that you have to buy new microwave oven immediately! Besides, if your microwave oven works well the plate remains cold, and the food, on the contrary, is hot.
12 Enumerated Effects of Microwaves
1. A breakdown of the human “life-energy field” in those who were exposed to microwave ovens while in operation, with side-effects to the human energy field of increasingly longer duration;
2. A degeneration of the cellular voltage parallels during the process of using the apparatus, especially in the blood and lymphatic areas;
3. A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated potentials of food utilization within the processes of human metabolism;
4. A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potentials while transferring catabolic [metabolic breakdown] processes into the blood serum from the digestive process;
5. Degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum [the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside];
6. A degeneration and breakdown of nerve electrical circuits and loss of energy field symmetry in the neuroplexuses [nerve centers] both in the front and the rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems;
7. Loss of balance and circuiting of the bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system [the system which controls the function of consciousness];
8. A long term cumulative loss of vital energies within humans, animals and plants that were located within a 500-meter radius of the operational equipment;
9. Long lasting residual effects of magnetic “deposits” were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system;
10. A destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females;
11. Markedly higher levels of brainwave disturbance in the alpha, theta, and delta wave signal patterns of persons exposed to microwave emission fields, and;
12. Because of this brainwave disturbance, negative psychological effects were noted, including loss of memory, loss of ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes, and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual range emissive field effects of microwave apparatus, either in cooking apparatus or in transmission stations.
Take a look around you at every person that still uses a microwave. The largest majority are unhealthy and overweight. The more you use the microwave, the worse your nutritional state gets, and the more likely you are to be diagnosed with various diseases and put on pharmaceuticals which, of course, will create other health problems that lead to a grand spiraling nosedive of health.
CLICK HERE FOR A HEALTHY MEAL PLAN
Decrease in Food Value
Microwave exposure caused significant decreases in the nutritive value of all foods researched. The following are the most important findings:
1. A decrease in the bioavailability [capability of the body to utilize the nutriment] of B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics in all foods;
2. A loss of 60-90% of the vital energy field content of all tested foods;
3. A reduction in the metabolic behavior and integration process capability of alkaloids [organic nitrogen based elements], glucosides and galactosides, and nitrilosides;
4. A destruction of the nutritive value of nucleoproteins in meats;
5. A marked acceleration of structural disintegration in all foods.
How Do You Heat Your Food The Healthy Way
This is kind of a misnomer because there is truthfully, with perhaps the exception of dehydration, no way to heat food and maintain its structural and nutritional value. However, gently heating food in a cast iron pan over the stove may be the healthiest alternative to nuking it. This is the old fashioned way and it never failed our ancestors.
Toss that microwave and strive to consume at least half of your diet from raw foods, that is a huge step in the right direction to maintain their nutritional value. My mother always used to tell me that if food comes from a package, or has to be heated to be eaten, there’s a good a chance it’s low in nutrition. She was right for the most part, so keep that in mind when venturing the aisles at the grocery.
Microwaving is a simple, convenient cooking option for people on the go. The microwave oven has been a mainstay for 30+ years, virtually transforming society and how we view food. But despite its wonders, the question that’s been avoided remains: are microwaves the healthiest cooking option? The answer is, of course, no, as there are much better options available that will ensure nutrients will remain in your food.
Are we going to continue taking it from established authority without question on the premise that they know best?
TO Attend My Food Workshop CLICK HERE